Kompendium provides job candidates with a menu of services to help them find the best job for their career, finances, professional development, and personal life balance.
LinkedIn Review and Update:
- Visual Sweep:
- Appropriate Profile Photo, About Statement, Experience, Education and Certifications
- Engagement strategies with companies where the candidate wants to start a career
- General tips on optimizing the page to show up in more searches
- Instruction on how to grow and use LinkedIn to find the next opportunity
- Sweep candidate resumes for structure, grammar, spelling, and appropriate chronology
- Evaluate Professional Summary
- Compare Resume to the LinkedIn Profile and other social media
- Review Key Words, Skills, and Training
- Make recommendations for the candidate to update key areas of the resume
- Rewrite or create from scratch a resume designed to get noticed
- Ensure Applicant Tracking Systems compatibility
- Mock interview
- Interview questionnaires
- Recommended questions to the interviewer
Candidate Client Blog
Gain a Competitive Advantage (ahead of hundreds or thousands of other applicants). How do you stand out in a sea of applicants? It’s tough these days. So many talented people are entering the job market, looking for positions, and companies are hiring. As an HR Professional with experience in multiple industries, I know what hiring … More Kompendium’s Candidate Career Tools
Subscribe to our blog below.
Click below for Career opportunities! Check back often as we update the list frequently.